br Salvador Porters: Favortie things about Furlough

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Favortie things about Furlough

-Vanilla Dr. Peppers from Sonic
-Snow
-Chips and Salsa
-Sour Cream Enchiladas
-Hearing what God is doing in the lives of my church family
-Calling my family anytime I want and getting a clear connection
-bathtubs
-75% off clearance sales
-Taco Bueno
-Black Cherry Vanilla Coke
-the rolling hills of Texas and Oklahoma
-chili cheese fries
-horse backriding with Kelton at Randy's sisters Ranch ("I ride Hor'! I ride Hor'!")
-Seeing Kelton hug and kiss church friends whom he doesn't remember but who love him dearly

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Sarah B said...

Yea - you finally got online :) I love your list - and everything on it! Continuing to pray for you all these last couple weeks. Love you - Sarah B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home