br Salvador Porters: Fullfilling dreams

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Fullfilling dreams


DSC00047
Originally uploaded by Salvadorporters.
Since Jennifer was a little child she has dreamed of taking her child to Disneyland. Happily for Christmas this year we were able to do that with Cynthia, Brian, Jonathan, and Judy. Kelton loved it (as did Jennifer). We had a great time at "the happiest place on earth." It was so fun to hear Kelton point out every train he saw. His mother enjoyed showing him around at all of the different places she grew up around. This seems to be the suff dreams are made of.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Sarah B said...

That's awesome! Glad you could make that dream come true! See you soon - Sarah B

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! I am crying because I am not there for Jenn to show me around Disneyland, too. Also, I must say that I would like to see Cynthia quite badly as well! See you guys soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home