br Salvador Porters: A dear friend is home

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A dear friend is home

We have been away at retreat this week and came back home last night to find out that Bill Nash passed away on Monday. Bill is a man we met at Highland. He worked as a minister for around 20 years there. He was a man full of love and acceptance. Every time I met him he always seemed to have time for me. He wasn't a man of many faces. What you saw when you met Bill was himself. He did not try to be someone else or make you think he was someone he was not. He was a true person. I only had a few short years to get to know him, but his spirit and life were such that I will forever be touched by his life. He is a man in which God has fully declared His "Yes" through Christ. Welcome home my friend.

Here are some comments from others who knew him better.
Preacher Mike - Bill Nash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home