br Salvador Porters: Bachelor Pad

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bachelor Pad

For the past week the Porter house in Salvador has been a bachelor pad. Kelton and I have enjoyed our week together. I must admit it is a little different than living with other guys in college. To say the least I never had to ask them if it was time to go to the bathroom or coax them into eating more than just the sweet thing on their plate. But there have been some similarities: showers, clothes on the floor, and rough housing to list a few. And the amazing thing is Kelton only had to tell me about these things a couple of times. J

In reality, it has been a good week. Some of the highlights were having Kelton with me at some points of ministry this week, being forced to be home during his nap time, and getting to spend so much one on one time with my son. He really is a great kid.

Jennifer comes home tomorrow and we are both super excited about it. Not because we cannot do life without our mom, although it defiantly helps, but because she is my best friend and my partner in ministry and life. I love my wife and am glad she is coming home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home